Friday, September 2, 2016

Heart and Soul


Posted September 2,2016

As a creator of ideas and thoughts, I try my very best to be positive while I create.  Now not everything has to have a fairy tale ending, he gets the girl in the end, and they live happily ever after.  Real life isn’t like that.  We all have hardships.  But for the most part we as humans are generally happy.

I have an understanding that my readers will always look to see if I putting my heart into my writing.  The same can be for you in anything that you might create.   Whether you work with your hands or behind a desk you can throw your heart into it and come out with something beautiful.

Even if your creation is purposely repulsive, because that is your artwork, there is still joy.  Your audience will enjoy it and you will get a great pleasure and pride in what you make.  They will see how much energy and thought went into creating that.  A great example would be Steven King.  We all know who he is, the author of horror.  He brings fear and excitement.  I am NOT a fan.  This is due to the fact that while I seem a cool confident woman, underneath I am a big baby.  Scary and I do not match in the slightest.  He is respected and loved by many.  I respect him.  This is due to the fact he throws his heart and all his love into what he is creating.


So today as you are creating either physically or just mentally, put everything you have into it.  It is a passion, why not give it your whole heart.  Find the joy, find the positivity.  Even if the audience is just yourself, you can enjoy it knowing that you have done everything in your power to make it yours, to make it your heart’s work. 


Love can be a very powerful thing.  Nothing great can be created without it.


-Beck





1 comment:

  1. My love is teaching, and this year I get to teach Alyson K4. I for sure put all I have into teaching to endure learning but yet making it fun. Thanks for your writing today.

    ReplyDelete