Monday, August 29, 2016

In the Open- Part I



Those of you who know me personally along with those who might choose to follow me, will be surprised with what you find.  I am not as open of a person as you think.  Like many of you, I am self-centered and wish to be left alone for the most part.  Being now pushed into the open by myself and certain obligations, I now will start this journey.

I must build my platform, reluctantly.  In the book, Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World by Michael Hyatt, it is strongly suggested for any and all writers to start a blog, to start a fan base, to start a social connection, and to start a platform.

As a writer, I naturally have a strong desire to get any and all my ideas out of my head and into the world.  Oddly enough, I must force myself to create a place where people can look me up and down, inside and out.  Maybe I'm old fashioned, not even thirty years old, and still wishing I didn't have to advertise myself.  But I desire success.

My goal, to be a full time writer, will set me free.  It must be accomplished. 

Since a girl, the desire to make plots and characters has always been there.  I encourage everyone to read my mind to learn about them.

I can't promise that my writing will be always be good, but I will try to make it something great.  So that if you do return to me daily you will take something with you every time.  I place myself out in the open for you, my beautiful readers.

-Beck


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I'm so excited for you! You will do great things, that I know for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. Hopefully it will be inspirational and not distracting to enter the blogging world. I hope you enjoy Louie as much as I do. I wonder what it is that makes me keep reading and reading his books. I never seem to tire of him. I think it may be because his vast experiences have given much wisdom and that he simply has the confidence to be himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the support, Jean! I will do my best to keep you entertained and interested!

      Delete