Monday, June 12, 2017

I'm Back!


Posted: 6/12/17

I will begin by stating how thankful I am to everyone who reads my blog.  I want to thank you for your patience and the time you take to read.

Life is a funny thing, and to all my fellow creators, you must know how it can throw your creativity for a loop.  Hard times can fall upon us.  How we react to these funny situations that life puts us into makes all the difference.  It lets us see how we can improve and how we can change for the better.

For a while I have been put under a strain, most of the pressure was placed there by myself.  Having a creative brain can do that sometimes… creates problems that aren’t really there.  So, whether I caused it or not, I was at a very bad place.

I’m not going to reveal any details, only that it is all over and my soul is feeling much better.

It does sadden me that almost a whole year has gone to waste.  I am not as far as I would like to be in most of my work.  The problem with life hitting low blows is that it takes away the chance for amazing possibilities.  Luckily for you, my delightful readers, I have not stopped thinking.

When a writer stops thinking, that is a tragedy.

So, with a notepad or scrap of paper always near, I have jotted down several great ideas.  Mostly for this blog.

Except one idea, which is still in the working gears of my mind, I would like to share.  It is no secret to my friends that I absolutely love murder mystery.  This love of criminal activity as fueled my brain to develop my very own murder mystery series.  Again, I will not go into much detail.  I plan on self-publishing a few short works along my way, and supply my readers with a teaser here and there.

As for the blog, I will be as faithful as I can, publishing short stories, series in all areas of life, reviews, and much more.  Sundays will have no posts.

I will be entering a new decade in my life this year.  I have learned so much and have much more to discover.

Join me as I explore writing, creating, stories, and all the world.



-beck

No comments:

Post a Comment