Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

Today is the 24th of December in the year 2016.
I want to wish everyone the best holiday season and a Happy New Year.

As we are about to start a new year, I just wanted to give a little message of encouragement.  For those who know me personally, will know that I love making New Year's resolutions.  A favorite of mine is quitting soda.  I made it all the way to August in 2016!
For 2017, I'm still debating with myself on what I'm going to try changing and improving on.  Primarily the focus will be on writing and how I can get myself noticed and accepted by a good publishing company.  Other areas I might make some resolutions on will be physical, spiritual, and mental. (Coving all the bases, so to speak)
The wonderful thing about the New Year is the start over.  Of course anyone can make changes at anytime during the year, but there is something special about starting out fresh on the first of January.  Maybe it is the artist side, but I tend to get sentimental during this time.  I look back on the year, whether it played out good or bad.  It gives me the proper perspective as I look ahead.
So if you stay awake on the 31st to ring in the new year or decided to get a good night rest for the first day of 2017, think back on the past year and be excited on all the possibilities the future brings.
Thank you for reading!

-beck

No comments:

Post a Comment